It’s time to apply for Carfest North residents tickets!
Here’s a copy of the note from MSV:
With regards to the free entry tickets which all residents living within 1 mile of the circuit are entitled to we will be carrying out a registration system very similar to 2013:
- The tickets will only be available to those that are currently entitled to a Circuit Residents Pass (they live within 1 mile of the circuit).
- Tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Seperate Child Tickets are required for anyone from 6 – 14 years old (also free of charge).
- Tickets are not transferable – they must be used by local residents.
- Adult Residents will need to provide proof of their address to be eligible.
In the first instance we need residents to visit the circuit and register for their ticket. We will open this registration process from Monday 20th January, the office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
This year we managed to get all residents free tickets for their first choice of day and we hope to do the same again in 2014.
Also, there is the opportunity to register for the pre-sale of tickets for friends and family. Here’s the note from the Carfest Team:
If you do not manage to purchase tickets in the general sale, please don’t worry as there will be a second release of tickets in the Spring. To guarantee you tickets in the second release, we will be offering a pre – sale to residents that are located in the CW6 9 postal areas. For this pre – sale, we will be asking all neighbours to register their details with us in advance (only CW6 9 postcodes will be valid). More details of how to register for this will follow soon.