Our vision is of a world where God’s love is shown through loving, respectful, and flourishing relationships.
To demonstrate the Christian faith in action by transformation of communities worldwide through the nurture of the family in its many forms.
– To promote and support married life
– To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
– To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
– To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
– To help those whose family life has met with adversity
Contact: Diana Bancroft, 01606 552213
Calendar of Events for 2014
12th July at 11:30am Family Fun Day at Chester Cathedral
20th August at 2:30pm Meeting at New Farm (Host – Sue Broster)
24th September at 12noon Lunch at “The Old Star”, Winsford
24th September at 2pm Quiet Afternoon at St Chads
2nd October at 2pm Visit to Prayer Partners, Little Neston
19th November at 2:00pm Meeting at 17 St Peter’s Drive (Host – Ruth Andrews)