Following on from PC Monks’ attendance at the parish council meeting in October the following information may be of interest to residents:
- Always ring 999.
- Phone 101 – The Parish Council has been assured the service has improved after residents reported issues with calls not being answered.
- To speak directly with PC Monks at Northwich Police Station telephone 01606 362578.
- Please visit https://www.cheshire.police.uk/contact/ for others way of contacting the police or staying up to date with police activities.
Cheshire Police also run a number of ‘Watch Schemes’ and would encourage residents to get involved:
- Horse Watch (for more information contact Cheshire.Police.Volunteers@cheshire.pnn.police.uk)
- Neighbourhood Watch (for more information contact Tony Hall, LBNW co-ordinator, 01829 760592)
- Pub Watch (for more information see the National PubWatch website)
- Rural Watch (for more information contact Cheshire.Police.Volunteers@cheshire.pnn.police.uk)
For further information on these schemes and others visit: https://www.cheshire.police.uk/advice-and-support/watch-schemes/
Cheshire Police would also like to raise awareness of hawkers in the area who have been selling door to door without a licence (obtained from the local police station). If residents are concerned at any point please contact Cheshire Police.