This year due to the pandemic we are unable to hold this event in our Jubilee Hall.
However, Macmillan Cancer Support’s need for funds is greater than ever.
How can we all help?
- Invite a friend or neighbour to join you for Coffee (and cake?) over garden hedge, across the road, or in your garden, always following current social distancing guidance. We hope the weather is kind to us on Friday.
- Invite friends near and far to join you for a virtual Coffee morning via Zoom, Skype etc.
- Just phone friends for a chat with a cup of coffee at hand.
- There will be a donations box in the Jubilee Hall each time the Post Office is open for the next four weeks
- Donate on line: https://thyg.uk/BUU004179688 and it will be added to: Little Budworth Jubilee Hall, Macmillan Cancer Support donations total
- Our Committee will accept donations contact: Joan 760422 firstname.lastname@example.org, Beryl 760559, Tony 760592
It’s disappointing that The Jubilee Hall Committee are unable hold this event: meeting up with friends in the village, enjoying all the lovely cakes, bring & buy stall, and competitions, has been a regular event for several years. However, the Jubilee Hall Committee hope to hold (pandemic allowing), a delayed proper event in February 2021.