Cheshire West & Chester Council have now published the formal Notice of Decision on the Community Governance Review of Little Budworth Parish.
The decision is that:
- the boundary of the existing parish of Little Budworth be redrawn to the west at the A49 to transfer the properties of the Fox and Barrel Pub, Sicuani – Fox Bank, Fox Bank Cottage and 2 Fox Bank from Little Budworth parish to Utkinton parish;
- the parish of Little Budworth should not be abolished;
- the name of the parish of Little Budworth should not be altered;
- the parish should continue to have a parish council;
- no changes be made to the electoral arrangements that apply to the parish council; and
- a Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council (Reorganisation of Community Governance) Order be prepared in accordance with the above recommendations and that the Order be effective from 1st April 2015.
Full details can be found here – Community Governance Final Notice